1. ADVERTISING: When did the United States ban cigarette ads on television?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What nation controls the Madeira Islands?
3. THEATER: Who wrote the play “Man and Superman”?
4. MEDICAL: The lack of what vitamin causes beriberi?
5. HISTORY: Who founded the colony of Rhode Island?
6. MUSIC: What kind of musical instrument is a zither?
7. TELEVISION: What is the longest running animated series on TV in the United States?
8. MOVIES: Who played a bit part in the 2008 movie “The Incredible Hulk” and also played the Hulk in the earlier TV series?
9. ROYALS: How long did Lady Jane Grey reign as queen of England?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What famous actor once said, “Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day”?
3. George Bernard Shaw
4. Vitamin B-1
5. Roger Williams
7. “The Simpsons”
8. Lou Ferrigno
9. Nine days
10. Mickey Rooney, who was married eight times
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.