1. GEOGRAPHY: How many countries does Hungary border?
2. HISTORY: In what year did the United States establish diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China?
3. LITERATURE: Who wrote the coming-of-age novel “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn”?
4. BIOLOGY: How long does it take a red blood cell to circulate around the human body?
5. DISCOVERIES: Who was the first to explain correctly how the circulatory system works?
6. GENERAL TRIVIA: What are the names of Santa’s reindeer?
7. MUSIC: What was the theme song of “An Officer and a Gentleman”?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the silkworm’s sole source of food?
9. ANATOMY: Where are the triceps muscles located?
10. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the oldest president elected to office?
1. Seven (Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria)
3. Betty Smith
4. 20 to 60 seconds
5. William Harvey
6. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen.
7. “Up Where We Belong”
8. Mulberry leaves
9. On the back of the upper arms
10. Ronald Reagan, 69
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.