1. GEOGRAPHY: In what U.S. state is Salt Lake City located?
2. HISTORY: Where did abolitionist John Brown’s famous raid take place in 1859?
3. ENTERTAINERS: Which stand-up comedian, who starred in the movie “Back to School,” was born with the name Jacob Cohen?
4. ANATOMY: What is the most common type of blood?
5. MOVIES: “Anne of the Thousand Days” is a film about which historical couple?
6. GAMES: What early version of a video game mesmerized TV viewers in the mid-1970s?
7. RELIGION: What are the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament, in order?
8. COMICS: What is Catbert’s title in the “Dilbert” comic strip?
9. BUSINESS: What popular business did Judy Sheppard Missett create?
10. TELEVISION: What was Ray’s last name in the series “Everybody Loves Raymond”?
2. Harpers Ferry, (West) Virginia
3. Rodney Dangerfield
4. O positive
5. Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII
7. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
8. Evil Director of Human Resources
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.