1. AD SLOGANS: What company advertised its services with the slogan, “When there is no tomorrow”?
2. HISTORY: What did the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution accomplish once it was signed into law in 1971?
3. MOVIES: What was the name of the college that was the setting for “Animal House”?
4. MEDICINE: What does the Ishihara test determine?
5. MUSIC: Who was the last musician to perform at the 1969 Woodstock music festival?
6. TELEVISION: What was Phoebe’s twin sister’s name on the sitcom “Friends”?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How long does it take for a toenail or fingernail to grow from base to tip?
8. WEATHER: Most tornadoes in the U.S. form during what period of the year?
9. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What 20th century statesman said, “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts”?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the only Canadian province that borders the Great Lakes?
2. It lowered the legal voting age to 18
3. Faber College
4. Color blindness
5. Jimi Hendrix
7. Six months
8. Spring and early summer
9. Winston Churchill
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.