DEARBORN – The City Beautiful Commission announced the addresses for this year’s Residential Standard of Excellence honorees, the awards that recognize especially well-kept and beautiful front yards.
Residents are encouraged to take a drive or bike ride soon to see their neighbors’ outstanding properties while the summer season lasts.
The 2019 honorees are:
• 7024 Ternes, Mr. and Mrs. Osman.
• 7800 Manor, Mr. and Mrs. Saad.
• 5708 Oakman, Sabah Chirri.
• 4720 Woodworth, Soumaya Bazzi.
• 4401 Firestone, Abrahem Ilayan.
• 7 Duxbury Lane, Marlene Trbovich.
• 761 Woodcrest, Leroy and Henrietta Flanz.
• 23053 Park St., Donald and Evangeline Carman.
• 2625 Byrd, Steve Guibord.
• 1704 Robindale, Jason and Denise Thomas.
• 827 Beechmont, Gregory and Deborah Peet.
• 23100 Edward, The Chandler Famly.
• 24100 Scott, Kimberly Jenkins and C.N. Chisholm.
• 310 S. Military, Maria and Dean Dwyer.
• 2464 Queen, James and Sandra O’Leary.
• 3344 Katherine, Kofi Nanatambu and Frank Pizzini Jr.
(The City Beautiful Commission was still verifying the property owners’ names as of press time.)
Each year volunteer City Beautiful commissioners, working with the Property Maintenance and Development Services Department, appraise the city’s neighborhoods looking for exemplary stewardship of residential properties.
Winners are selected from among the 17 districts created by City Beautiful to ensure all parts of Dearborn are represented.
The awardees will be recognized in a ceremony on at 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at the Dearborn Administrative Center, 16901 Michigan Ave.