DEARBORN – The business of government continues, including public meetings in which the city’s response to the COVID-19 virus is expected to be discussed, as well as important conversations on the city’s proposed FY21 budget.
To ensure residents’ comments and concerns are heard, all public meetings can be attended remotely through Zoom video conferencing.
Meetings scheduled are:
• April 13, 6:30 p.m.: Budget Study Session for Property Maintenance and Development Services and Dearborn Public Library.
• April 14, 6 p.m.: Mayor’s Briefing Session.
• April 16, 7:30 p.m.: City Council’s Committee of the Whole.
• April 21, 7:30 p.m.: City Council Meeting.
• April 23, 6:30 p.m.: Budget Study Session for the Police and Fire Departments.
• April 28, 6:30 p.m.: Budget Study Session for the Department of Public Works.
For a complete list of meetings and how to access them via Zoom, go to https://bit.ly/3c7izfl.