DEARBORN – The City Beautiful Commission has announced the final addresses and household names for this year’s honorees in the Residential Standard of Excellence awards, the program that recognizes especially well-kept and beautiful front yards.
Residents were encouraged to take a walk, drive or bike ride soon to see the houses while the warm weather lasts.
The list of the 2020 honorees is:
• Mohamed Siblini and Maya Cheaib, 7513 Yinger
• Hassan Osman, 7024 Ternes
• The Awada Family, 10481 Tireman
• Samira Awada, 6803 Hartwell
• Helen Kushnir, 5010 Payne
• The Ilayan Family, 4401 Firestone
• Richard Sims and Robert Villa, 8 Adams Lane
• Mohamad Sobh and Rana Alzaydi, 5 Cherry Hill Court
• Beverly and Keith Lynch, 2532 Cass
• Sara and Eric Kumm, 2059 Culver
• The Berry Family, 1624 N. Silvery Lane
• Rached Rababeh, 1030 S. Claremont
• Michael and Lauri Hornyak, 128 N. Waverly
• Diane Rebori, 2655 Boldt
• Vivek and Nicole Soi, 22547 Alexandrine
• Natalie Palestino-Sanchez, 2135 Cornell
• Richard and Elaine Dobert, 3760 Merrick
Every year volunteer City Beautiful commissioners, working with the Property Maintenance and Development Services Department, appraise Dearborn’s neighborhoods looking for exemplary stewardship of residential properties. Honorees are selected from among the 17 districts created by City Beautiful to ensure all parts of Dearborn are represented.